- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Will Barron.
Sep 24, 2023 #9515890Value PropositionEshan SharmaParticipantSep 24, 2023
I have completed the value proposition section of the training and have come up with a few.
For context, I am selling a regular cleaning service.
– “We help office managers increase their productivity by freeing them from office cleaning duties”
– “We help showroom managers get more customers by ensuring the showroom is immaculate”
– “We help office managers reduce their stress by managing their cleaning services”.
I would appreciate any and all feedback on these.
Thank you.Sep 25, 2023 #9515893Will BarronKeymasterSep 25, 2023Will Barron Sep 25, 2023
Hey Eshan, great effort.
Is there anything else that you can add to make it more irresistible?
“We help salespeople find and close more sales” is decent.
But then I add “in 30 days or your money back” and it becomes irresistible.
These are just made up but they’ll give you an idea –
- “We help office managers increase their productivity by freeing them from office cleaning duties using our automated systems.”
- “We help showroom managers close more 7% more customers by ensuring their showroom is immaculate”
- “We help office managers reduce the stress of managing cleaning services by providing an all-in-one cleaning platform”.
No worries if there’s nothing you can add to your value props. But that little bit of sparkle can make a big difference.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.