Avtar Cheema
Apr 5, 2023
Avtar Cheema Apr 5, 2023

Hi Hadeel, I use Cognism for prospect email addresses and numbers. For me they provide an average accuracy rate of 80% on the data I download. For the the remaining 20%, if I receive a bounce back I usually look at other folk within that business to determine the email formatting they use.. ie acheema@xyz.com, a.cheema@xyz.com. Hope this helps